Friday 1 June 2012

Where did May go?

It's the 1st of June already!  Yikes!

At noon today I will be flying over to London for the Fat Quarterly Community Retreat.  The fact that it is also a rather famous Jubilee Weekend is paling into insignificance!

I won't be blogging again until I'm back on Sunday, but beware, there will be lots of FQR pics to bore you with!

I wish you all a wonderful Jubilee weekend, whatever you decide to get up to!

I'll leave you with my May Roundup Mosaic, linking up with Lily's Quilts First of the Month Fresh Sewing Day.


7 comments:

  1. Impressive sewing month. See you tomorrow (that is such a funny thing to be able to say)! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics and I hope you have a great weekend in London! Can't wait to see all the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo - you might be flying over my house just about now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, May was a busy (and pretty!) month!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great makes: see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful time! Look forward to hearing all about it on your return.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow great May makes. I've no idea where May went to either. Can't wait to see your FQR pics and hearing all about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo