Monday 11 November 2013

Poppy Day!

Today we remember those who gave their lives so that we can live today in freedom.

Poppy 001
A hand knitted poppy, which I bought from the Oasis ladies at Saturday's craft fair
And 3 years ago, on remembrance Sunday, we met and adopted this cute street kid!

Poppy 003

Our very own Poppy!

Her doggy bandana was made for the craft fair on Saturday by one of my ladies!  She loves it!  I hope to update you all soon on the fabulous day we had on Saturday!

Jxo

3 comments:

  1. Both poppies are super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judith,
    I am absolutely in love with the cow cushion from the banner photo but I can't find it anywhere on the site or on the tutorials/patterns. Could you pretty pretty please point me in the right direction please?
    Thanks!
    Finn

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hi Judith,

    I just realised my last post had no email listed on my profile! Sorry!
    I am absolutely in love with the cow cushion from the banner photo but I can't find it anywhere on the site or on the tutorials/patterns. Could you pretty pretty please point me in the right direction please?

    Thanks!
    Finn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo