Monday 27 January 2014

The Anything Pouch!

On Saturday Bee Blessed got together for the first time in 2014!

Bee Blessed Jan14

It was lovely to have a couple of new members, and we fairly motored through some outstanding projects. We hope to have some finishes to show you soon!

Yesterday I snatched an hour to have a play around with some clear PVC and cute elephants!

See through Anything Pouch

This finishes at 7.5" x 6" and will be a gift for a friend. I'm calling it the 'Anything Pouch' because once clipped onto the inside of your handbag you could use it for storing your keys or phone on one side, flip it over and keep your shopping vouchers all in one place, or your essential lip balm and face powder!  Particularly useful for all that 'wee' stuff that scatters around the bottom of your bag! 

The Anything Pouch

And with the clear windows, you'll know exactly what you've got and where!  Win, win!

I hope you had a creative weekend!

Jxo


14 comments:

  1. That's a genius idea - protect everything from the inevitable childrens sweet/drink spillages too! Love those elephants x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely location! Inspiring and comfy! Looks like you had a great time. That pouch I would have needed before I lost my mobile ... somewhere ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pouches!! Brilliant to hear more bout bee blessed too - long may it continue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Is it easy to sew with the PVC?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant idea! I'm always stuffing the money off vouchers you get at the checkout, in my handbag....by the time they eventually surface (all tattered and torn) they are always out of date! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a really useful pouch, especially with the 'window' - clever idea. Glad that BB went well. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you have the child labour thing going on there lol Cute pouches :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pouch Judith! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool idea, those little pouches. Yippee for the Bee ladies! I can't wait to see more of what you made together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a cute pouch! My fq's arrived safe and sound....again thank you, they are so very lovely...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo