Sunday 23 February 2014

Progress!

Yesterday at Bee Blessed we made some progress on a few quilts.

Bee Blessed progress Feb14

We finally got the Road to Tennessee quilt completed ..........

Bee Blessed progress Feb14
Scrappy loveliness!
And the Star Block quilt just needs some binding.

Bee Blessed progress Feb14

The Wonky Crosses Man Quilt is taking shape nicely.

Bee Blessed progress Feb14

And this young lady made an appearance yesterday too!  I wonder why???

Bee Blessed progress Feb14

Once again a big thank you to all our contributors and members for faithfully making blocks each month.  We appreciate every one!  And while we can't always disclose details of who the quilts are donated to, please know that they are always greatly valued and cherished.

If you know how to sew or quilt, and would like to join in the Bee Blessed fun, please join us once a month for creative craic and cake!  More details here.

Jude xo

5 comments:

  1. Excellent - I quickly forget all the blocks I make, it's so nice to see these quilts come together xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness they're amazing. What gorgeous quilts you guys create. Yippee! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all amazing - that's the quilts and the people, including you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful, bright, and cheery quilts! I especially love the Road to Tennessee quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo