Wednesday 6 August 2014

Table Runners!

I promised you pics of my Table Runner workshop last Saturday, and I'm not a girl who breaks her promise!

IMG_20140802_154608
IMG_20140802_155620 IMG_20140802_155942 IMG_20140802_155059

Aren't they fab!!!

It was so lovely seeing some variations and creativity being unleashed too!

Well done ladies!  Enjoy all the compliments you will be getting at your next dinner party!

And if you fancy having a go yourself at one of these runners, you can get the pattern here in my Etsy shop.

Jude xo

6 comments:

  1. what a lovely range they all look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is always amazing how different fabrics will completely change the look of a project x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diverse range of fabrics in use there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so diverse! Love the scrappy and the diamond variations. The diamonds are very dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your students are so lucky to have such a great teacher ~ All those runners are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo