Monday 1 September 2014

Let Autumn Begin!

Despite unseasonably warmer temperatures this week, I feel like Autumn has begun.  Getting the kids back to school & into routine again certainly helps!

I made up my mosaic of makes for August, not expecting there to be much in it!  I was pleasantly surprised!

Sept14 Roundup

Mostly finishes, but there are a few wips in there! I'm also working on a couple of secret projects which I can reveal later this month!

Wishing you all a wonderfully creative September!

Linking up with Lily's Quilts Fresh Sewing Day!

Jude xo

6 comments:

  1. lots of variety here, very nice see blessed boat which I have already seen on Sue`a blog. Might only have a bit of water between you and me but the weather here has not been nice like you have had shame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hexies look intriguing! New class sample?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a good summer. Routine is kicking in everywhere. Sewing may even happen here. You did waaaaay more than I did this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those hexies are really coming together! Can't wait to see your plans for them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's quite a month. Lovely projects

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo