Tuesday 14 October 2014

Scraptastic Tuesday!

I'm a bit of a 'scraps' nut!  I keep even tiny pieces, which come in handy for sketch applique projects:

Peg Bags

So when Nicky and Leanne kickstarted Scraptastic Tuesday (a monthly linky party) I thought 'that's right up my street!'


Now I could write a thousand blog posts on the scrappy projects I've been working on recently!! 

But I'll show you just a few samples instead (I can hear you sigh with relief from here!).

QAYG Zippy pouch

I had some tiny leftovers from a layer cake quilt, which I made into this QAYG zippy pouch.

Pouches for sale

And more tiny leftovers made the prettiest bunting on these linen pencil cases.

A sizzix cutting machine is great for turning odd sized scraps into useable shapes, which is how I made the circles on these (repurposed trousers) pouches.


And finally, our Bee Blessed block of the month is a tribute to all things scrappy!

Bee Blessed BOM Oct'14

So that's my (conservative!) link up to Scraptastic Tuesday!  

If scraps are your 'thing' too, then hop on over to Nicky's or Leanne's and check out the other inspiring projects!

Jude xo

13 comments:

  1. I love thqt raw edge apploque :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this just proves scraps should be saved as you have certainly made great use of them the QAYG pouch really caught my eye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, you do amazing things with your scraps! So fun.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every little scrap is important! I love your pouches, Judith! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all great but the QAYG pouch is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them all but the bunting pencil cases are just so cute! Thanks lovely for the shout out and link up! Keep on being scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the QAYG pouch - I might make one of those myself next x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, they're all just too cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the 'I was once trousers' pouches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you're the queen of scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loive all of your bright scrap makes

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are the Queen of scraps, that is for sure. I am so glad you are joining us for Scraptastic Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm the first one to love using a scrap or two and your little projects are a perfect use for all those little bits... Super job! ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo