Monday 10 November 2014

A Bit Shady!

On Saturday past I hosted an 'upcycling Lampshade' workshop.  My uber talented friend, Ros, was teaching, inspiring and supporting the creative talent on the day.
Upcycling Lampshades workshop Nov14

There were many different techniques to try out.

Upcycling Lampshades workshop Nov14

And in the absence of a lampstand, just stick it on your head!

Ros had brought in some of her wonderful creations to inspire us all!

Upcycling Lampshades workshop Nov14

It's amazing what you can do with some scraps, a charity shop skirt and some napkins!!

Well done everyone! You're not a bit shady afteral!

 Jude xo

4 comments:

  1. Hi Judith! Once again I wish I had been there! So much inspiration! I have wanted to make lamp shade but it's difficult to start without friends! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many variations and possibilities! Did you have a go yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like great fun! Love the idea of patchwork lamp shades.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo