Wednesday 5 November 2014

Wonky Miss Kate!

I'll soon be teaching my Wonky Star Cushion pattern again, so I've created a new sample in Bonnie and Camille's Miss Kate fabrics.

Wonky Star cushion class sample

This is such a fun project, and great for beginner quilters!  And the neat zipper in the bottom is such a satisfying finish!

I'll be teaching this pattern in The Wool Shop, Newtownards, from January (contact the shop directly to register).

Or you can get the pattern for yourself here!

Jude xo

2 comments:

  1. what a perfect cushion, it looks adorable in these fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love wonky stars! Well done, your zipper finish is so professional. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo