Wednesday 22 April 2015

Little and Large!

This week I made 2 teeny pinwheel blocks (3" finished) for this pencil case present ...

Pencil case
Pencil case

And much larger 'disappearing 9 patch' units for a Siblings Together quilt....

Siblings Together Quilt - scrappy D9P

A lady in Southern Ireland very kindly donated some fabrics to Siblings Together so with a little added Kona Silver and a few more scraps of my own, I've made this so far!

Siblings Together Quilt - D9P

It's certainly bright and scrappy, but most definitely pink and girly!

It's been another gorgeous sunny day here today!

Hope you are enjoying some good weather wherever you are!

Jude xo

8 comments:

  1. Your pencil cases are adorable, so many details and all so perfectly done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Siblings Together quilt is gorgeous.... and I love the grey background...You'll need more labels at this rate.. :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pouches! They always have this cute keys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful pencil case, love the blocks and that fuzzy ribbon, what a fun addition. And of course I love the quilt too, such pretty, happy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours and scrappiness of your D9P. Such a beautiful quilt for ST.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that pencil case! What's the little green tag made of? It looks kind of fleecy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The tiny blocks are sweet. Such a simple design but just stunning too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo