Sunday 23 August 2015

In Print!

This weekend has been full of friends, fun and flowers!

Yesterday was a 'sewing day' with great friends, great food, and great post too...

My Peg Bag pattern in Popular Patchwork/Sept15

So lovely to be published in Popular Patchwork for the first time, and more projects to come!  The September issue of PP is out now and packed full of wonderful quilty projects!

Today, my girls and I had the most relaxing walk around one of our most favourite places on earth!

Mount Stewart, Co. Down




The restored house and Italian gardens are open again to the public, and it was so lovely seeing new wonders in this familiar haunt!









And we rounded off a perfect day by celebrating daughter no.2's brilliant GCSE results with the help of huge American burgers!


Hope you had a great weekend too!

Jude xo



11 comments:

  1. Hi Judith! Great news! I'm so happy for you to have your beautiful work published! Fantastic photos, so much beautiful green and gorgeus places! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you for being published And to daughter for great results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous photos Well done on the publication.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo! good for you Judith, and I saw your bag on the cover of Quilt Now too!! Congratulations! Lovely photos too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're neighbours in the magazine! Mine is the postmodern quilting article, I think it's either just before your peg bag or just after....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on being published!! That looks like a lovely place to wander and take photographs, thanks so much for sharing them with us. Please tell your daughter congrats on her great results!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!!!! Congratulations on being published!!! How totally wonderful, looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful projects in print. Oh, and such gorgeous photos, so much beauty everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, looks like a great weekend! Well done to Lucy on her results, and congrats to you on being published (again!)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't the refurbished Mount Stewart great? It poured the day I was there with a friend and we were parked in a field. Didn't stay long, afraid of my car getting bogged down but really enjoyed it then lunch in Greyabbey. Congrats on the publishing. Well done Judith. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad to see your patterns are in print! And the photos of your trip are so beautiful, what a lovely spot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If I ever get to Ireland this will certainly be somewhere to visit, I love the kind of places. Congrats to your daughter on those GCSE results too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo