Saturday 3 October 2015

Blocks and Bear Paws!

This month in Bee Blessed we are making Friendship Stars:

Friendship Star blocks for Bee Blessed

Super easy and quick to make! These will make a lovely 'friendship' quilt.

In Siblings Together Bee (2), Jenny has asked us to make the blocks from Cloud 9's Field Crossing Quilt. 

STB2 Blocks for Jenny

Another fab boy quilt in the making for Siblings Together camps next year. 

A few months back I made a few 'girly' blocks to go into a collaborative quilt for a very special little lady!

Photo from Sarah's blog
My special friend, Sarah, had a baby girl in July, and this quilt has been made with love from several of Sarah's quilting bloggy friends!  

Isn't it gorgeous!  Here are my blocks (sorry about the washed out light - it was a very grey summer!)

Blocks for special baby quilt
You can read more about it (& see the cutest baby girl EVER) on Sarah's blog!

And finally, October issue of Popular Patchwork is in the shops now! (I might have a wee project in it! Just sayin'!)

My BearPaw quilt in Oct issue Popular Patchwork

Bye for now!

Jude xo

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Judith, for getting published. Great projects, I'm especially intrigued by the little corners in the friendship star blocks which are going to give extra interest when they're sewn together. Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judith, your Bear Paws quilt is beautiful and full of sunshine! Great pattern, have to add to my list! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely blocks and congrats on your Bear Paws quilt. Super fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your beautiful blocks have just arrived. Can't wait to put this quilt together! Thanks again. Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your BP quilt - so cheery and just what I needed to see on this dreary day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo