Monday 19 October 2015

More Christmas Coasters!

If you are not ready for more Christmas projects, then look away now!!

EPP Dresden Christmas Coasters

These are my dresden Christmas coasters, as seen in the November issue of Sewing World!

EPP Dresden Christmas Coasters

Nov15 issue Sewing World

This project combines EPP (english paper piecing) with a little machine quilting and finishing. Perfect for using up leftover charm squares too!

EPP Dresden Christmas Coasters

I teamed the Christmas prints with some Essex linen (black) for the background, but you could quite easily make non-Christmassy versions of these!

This cute little set would make a happy stocking filler don't you think!

Jude xo

6 comments:

  1. So cute! Especially the binding, candy cane binding! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Judith! Great idea and the binding is super! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the four quarter Dresdens used that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Judith....they are perfect! What a clever idea! Sorry I've not popped by for such a long time....so busy with Sew Kirstie, and my blog is not playing ball. Hope all well with you. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo