Sunday 22 November 2015

Scandi Stocking

The lovely peeps at Sewing World sent me some gorgeous Makower Scandi fabrics to play with.

And if you pick up the December issue of Sewing World, you can see what I made with them!

Scandi Stocking Dec Issue Sewing World Magazine

I love how these fabrics, teamed with Essex linen, evoke the cosy Christmas feeling!

Scandi applique

Have you started your Christmas sewing yet?  Only 5 more weeks to go!

You can find more stocking patterns here in my Etsy shop.

Jude xo

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo