Tuesday 8 December 2015

Christmas Placemats!

Fabric Yard have the funkiest, most festive and fun Christmas fabric in stock!


So I thought I'd make some cheery placemats with the aptly named Joy (multi) by Michael Miller!

Christmas Placemats for Fabric Yard

And Riley Blake's Fancy Pinwheels on the back remind me of snowflakes (also available from Fabric Yard).  Don't they just shout 'Christmas Cheer'!

Christmas Placemats for Fabric Yard

So if you need a quick and easy make that will 'wow' your Christmas guests, pop on over to the Fabric Yard Blog for the full tutorial.

Jude xo

7 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo