Saturday 5 March 2016

Selvedges, Discounted Fabrics and More!

We had some beautiful sunny days recently!

Mama Hen Quilt Top for Siblings Together

Just look at that blue sky!

This is my Siblings Together Bee 2 quilt top - borders are on and all ready to be quilted.

Siblings Together Bee2 blocks for Theresa

And these 8" Disappearing 4 Patch blocks are on their way to Theresa/Hilly Filly as Miss March in Siblings Together Bee 2.

I had a little sort through my selvedges the other day.  These are my selvedge jars AFTER I have sorted through them and eliminated those I can't use!!

Sorting Selvedges!

As you can see, it's quite a squeeze!!  I hope I get some play-time soon with these lovelies.

And speaking of lovelies, have a look at these!

Discounted Fabrics in my Etsy shop

These fabrics (& more) are now listed in my Etsy shop at silly prices!  Designers like Amy Butler, Valori Wells, Tanya Whelan, starting at £4 per metre.

So if you want to bag a bargain, be quick as stock is limited.

Happy shopping!

Jude xo

5 comments:

  1. I love those chickens! And I love the discounted fabric that I just bought from your shop - super happy!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun chicken quilt. Just adorable!!! Love the blocks, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic funky chickens! Looking forward to seeing what magic you're going to work with those selvedges xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those chickens! I bet that fabric flies off the shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks great, so sorry I never contributed! Off to look at the shop xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo